“If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me”
Please join us for the Fall holiday services.
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
We always invite people, both Jews and Christians, who want to learn more about the biblical holidays, to celebrate them with us. You are invited!
Each of the biblical holidays finds its foundation in the Torah and the Tenach (Old Testament) and find’s its fulfillment in the Brit Hadashah (Newer Testament).
What connects these two sections of the bible are the Traditions and Customs of Jewish people.
Please join us to celebrate the Special Days. God gave them to the Jewish people and wanted us to share with the Gentiles, especially Christians, people who have chosen to follow the Messiah of Israel, Yeshua (Jesus) and his vital Message, the B’sorah, the Good News.
The people at Emmanuel are warm and friendly.
You’ll be very comfortable with our congregation.
Hope to see you soon.
Rabbi Baruch Rubin
- Shabbat on 12/14/2019 10:00 am
- Shabbat Livestream on 12/14/2019 11:00 am
- Shabbat on 12/21/2019 10:00 am
- Shabbat Livestream on 12/21/2019 11:00 am
- Shabbat on 12/28/2019 10:00 am
- Shabbat Livestream on 12/28/2019 11:00 am
- Shabbat on 01/04/2020 10:00 am
- Shabbat Livestream on 01/04/2020 11:00 am
- Shabbat on 01/11/2020 10:00 am
- Shabbat Livestream on 01/11/2020 11:00 am